comhead-th comhead-th comhead-th

Tuesday 9 March 2010

MY FAMILY

These are precious vintage photos which I shall treasure for years to come....

                                                                         
Mum and Dad's wedding photo, very vintage indeed, and I had it printed in sepia and all scrapped with flowersoft.

"Dad though you are not with us now, but you will always be in our hearts and memories!"

Mum is 85 years now, she is on wheel chair but still cheerful each time I visits her.  










                                                                             My siblings, a vintage photo in sepia.
Photo in UTEE.   A scrap page for my mum on Mother's Day.

2 comments:

Cat Lai said...

Yeah!!! you are on posting mode now. I believe you have more fabulous work to share. good work.

Puan Sri Toh Ee Siew said...

Yes dear Cat, did a couple of canvas this afternoon but unable to finish, needs drying time. Once done up it goes into my blog for sharing....
Thanks for visiting! Nite!