comhead-th comhead-th comhead-th

Monday 4 June 2012

ARTSY CHOCOLATE BARS FOR MOTHER'S DAY

It was Mother's Day and I was to attend a lunch with my usual group of buddies.
Wanted to bring along some patchi chocolates as a lil gift for all fellow mothers at the lunch.  To make them look more exciting,  I had dressed up the choco bars with the stash from my art studio.  Woohoo... certainly had great fun creating them...........


 Laces, ribbons, beads, glitters, flowers, etc.... etc... makes the whole creation so exciting.
I luuuuurve what I have painstakingly made......
Happy Mother's Day
They were all for my friends except only one "I love you Mom', this was for my mother.

Wow! aren't they pretty, just too lovely to be eaten.  Sorry ladies, more for display.  When you're tired of looking at them, go for it then, lol.      HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Try doing it if you need to present a door gift to friends or relatives, real fabulous lil something!

     ~  Life is like a box of chocolates: You never know what you're gonna get ~


2 comments:

Blossom inch said...

not too late to wish you a "Happy Mother's Day" Toh Ee. How are you? and I hope you are well and great that this time around you are in London as the Queen Jubilee celebration is totally awesome seen it through CNN.
Take care.

Puan Sri Toh Ee Siew said...

Hi Yuz
Thanks, I am fine and in London spending time with my children. I know I'm a bit late having this posted for Mother's Day but it is always when I'm in London that I have more leisure hours.

Yes fabulous time to be here for the QE Jubilee week, look out for the concert at Buckingham palace at 7.30pm UK time, another spectacular evening.
Hugs to your lil princess!