comhead-th comhead-th comhead-th

Friday 15 January 2010

FELLOW TEAMMATES AT BIRTHDAY CRAFT PARTY 15TH OCT 2009

This group of ladies are my very close buddies, there are 23 of us, we are a fun group and we have been together for 4 years now.  We all have intense chemistry though we come from different backgrounds, of different ages and status. We love to sing , dance, crack jokes, celebrate birthdays together in door and out doors etc. etc... There is such a kindred feeling amongst us.  I love and always look forward to be with them because I can be myself...my true self!
Thank you ladies for being caring and  for always making  me laugh.  Laughter is the best medicine and it heals the body, mind and spirit!

My bunch of  lovely friends:




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha... nice pic.... don't we all look so serious and professional....

Puan Sri Toh Ee Siew said...

Thanks for dropping by Janet. I guess it must be partly due to the similar tops that we are wearing. What a great team!!