comhead-th comhead-th comhead-th

Friday 15 January 2010

CRAFT AND PARTY SETTING

I was so excited and wanted to give my lovely friends delectable treats and good party favors.I brought my chef in and I must thank  Siew Chea for adding on her very own recipe of black vinegar pork cutlets as well as fruit enzyme.The lunch table were set  with pretty posies of flowers.  I am certain that my friends who came would agree that we all need to set a little time to abandon oneself to childlike parties like having coloured balloons and a birthday banner.  The work area were arranged with craft sheets, paints, papers  etc... and even instructions on the craft techniques to be shared  were set on the table.  Someone commented ' very professional' - easy for me as I have the experience of being a trainer,now you know why!



No comments: