comhead-th comhead-th comhead-th

Thursday 11 November 2010

SPOOLS, SPOOLS AND MORE SPOOLS

Spools making is the in thing. I have purchased a few wooden spools from the Craft Show at Alexandra Place, London, but never had the time to get them done up.
By the courtesy of Julie Van Oosten, she shared with us a MAKE & TAKE, actually constructing a spool just from a plain cardboard and then embellishing it.  Thank you Julie, I lurved making spools and to create them in different sizes is so fun!
These are my collection..................
Are they not pretty?
Enjoyed adding the embellishments....
An eyelet added on....

 Simply stylish!!

MY HEART 2 HEART SPOOL....
This is made in my garden room in the midst of the cold autumn temperatures to inspire and uplift lives......

Oh so pretty and made with whatever I have in store here.....

Elegant pearls and little flowers made the difference........

JOIN ME TO CREATE MORE SPOOLS TO RELAX AND DE-STRESS

4 comments:

Chowchow said...

I totally agree with you Toh Ee - I love making spools now too. Its totally addictive. I love how you have added the Prima Pearls onto yours making it more elegant. Hope you are enjoying the cool weather in London.

Puan Sri Toh Ee Siew said...

Exactly Michelle, I am addicted to it too. Can actually use our scraps to make something so pretty. Weather here is not cool but freezing cold. Best to stay in door to create stuff.

Naddy said...

beautiful spools TohEe... I haven't got time to do more after the classes :) Hope to do more soon...

Puan Sri Toh Ee Siew said...

I enjoy making esp when it comes to embellishing the spools, great fun!
Thx for dropping by. <3