comhead-th comhead-th comhead-th

Saturday 10 April 2010

SHOES MAKE THE OUTFIT

Shoes, shoes and more shoes......
Why do so many of us women love shoes so much?
Well...shoes definitely make me feel more beautiful, confident and they complete my outfit.
You just can't wear the same shoes for each outfit?   Shoes make all the difference to me.

My Jimmy Choos, Christian  Louboutin, Chloe., Manolo Blanik.....etc.. mean a lot to me. I just simply love them.
High heels of  three and half  to four inches stilleto pumps or evening sandals are my favourites, give me a sense of confidence and they lift my mood when I am wearing them. I enjoy wearing flats though some find it mundane.
As far as I am concerned shoes is the ultimate accessory!

If you have noticed I am on a journey  expressing my life by putting  them in my artwork
So here it is.........my love for shoes.
                                                                                                   
"I don't know who invented high heels but all women owe him a lot."
               ~  by Marilyn Monroe                                                                                                                                

2 comments:

Susie Jefferson said...

HOw fabulous! Love the artwork, plus the quote, and I so agree with you - never can have too many shoes, although I think I've a long way to go before I rival Imelda Marcos. Shoes are a work of art, definitely, and I love the work of art you've made to show them off.

Puan Sri Toh Ee Siew said...

Thanks Susie, agree shoe is art. Emmmm...Art is everywhere! Luv.